Thursday, September 13, 2012

What Simple looks like....

This is a follow-up on my previous post and my goal of simplifying life. Here are a few steps that I have taken to reach this goal....


Step 1:
We started a minor construction project that moved us out of our bedroom and reduced our living space by a half bath and 350 square feet.



Step 2: We adopted a new pet, Marty the box turtle.  We have no clue how to care for him or her, so my time spent on google is greatly increased to prevent a new addition to the 'pet cemetery' in the back yard. 

(The current tenants of the cemetery are two fish, three frogs, 1 crawdad, 3 lizards and a salamander.)



Step 3:
We started soccer for LJ & EJ which consumes 3 nights a week and a couple of hours on Saturday.







SO...PROJECT SIMPLIFY isn't really off to a great start but I am pretty sure if my life was simple I would be bored.

EmJ



1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry, girlie, but you are entering the busiest days now... see you on the soccer field, and hope the turtle is still well? xo

    ReplyDelete