Friday, February 24, 2012

I am Here! I am Here!

I have no idea what I am doing....but I AM HERE!! 
This is what I wanted to shout as I pulled into the Opryland Hotel yesterday. I have been looking forward to this conference for the last month with an emotional mix of being ecstatic and terrified. When I arrived yesterday afternoon the nerves vanished and the excitement took over.  Although I still don't have a clue what I am doing, I am soaking in the excitement and the supportiveness of this community. This wonderful community of bloggers that reach every point in the world, in every possible way, gathered here to support and learn from each other. I have been blogging for 3 whole weeks and everyone that I have met is so excited for me and willing to talk with me about why I should continue to pour my heart out to the world.  It still amazes me that I had no idea this world existed three short weeks ago. 
=) Bliss surrounds me and I am ready to go!
Blissdom is showing me that I am not crazy (well at least not in my blogging) and that my goal of creating a place of openness and support is not only an obtainable goal but it is a necessary one. 

We need each other.

In this world of CONSTANT motion we need to be able to slow down and see each other as we are, not as we portray ourselves. Life is not what you see on Facebook. Real life is a wonderful mix of hard work, fun, messiness, unbelievable beauty and absolute exhaustion.

WE NEED EACH OTHER!!

I have so many great things that I am dying to share with you but I am so overwhelmed that I am not sure were to start. This reminds me of every 'sales school' that I have ever attended. You are SO FIRED UP that you 'think' you could sell water to a drowning man, but when you get home you couldn't sell water to a man dying of thirst. I am convinced this happens because you have so many ideas that nothing stands out.  (I am also exhausted, truckin' back and forth across the Opryland Hotel is more than enough to bring any blogger to her knees and then I threw in a Bar Method Workout on top...OUCH!!!)

Despite this temporary block I will say, "Thank you!" (thank you thank you thank you thank you) to everyone who has been so supportive of me in starting this adventure. This adventure which I have no clue where it is going to take me but I am absolutely certain is going somewhere and I am simply happy to be here

EmJ 

Did I mention that I am now getting stalked by famous people...
Harrison was everywhere I looked....
so I finally gave in and posed with him...
He was very grateful and A huge fan of Milk

1 comment:

  1. So glad your having an incredible time, anso excited I found your blog. I can't wait to chat with you soon about the conference. I've been blogging for 8 years, and simply LOVE IT!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete