Monday, April 30, 2012

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda


"SCOOBY-DOOBY-DOO!!"
I Coulda spent Friday night cleaning up from the busyness/business of last week, but instead I chose to do something a little more fun. I loaded up my family, a few friends and we watched the characters of childhood dreams float gracefully through the sky.
"Daniel teaching EJ to Fly"





Shoulda spent Saturday carving down the mountains of laundry in my basement. However, due to the beautiful weather I decided there was nothing wrong with mountains and my time would be better spent elsewhere... The yard did get watered & carved down and the sun melted away the stress of the prior week. 




"No..this isn't us...but you get the gist!
I Woulda worked on cleaning up the hairballs, dust bunnies and clutter mounts invading the Jenkins' Ranch. But the idea of warm bread, garlic dipping sauce, cool salad, hot homemade lasagna and family made the invaders seem like guests to the party. Although uninvited, they were unimposing and unimpressive in the light of the laughter and conversation.

I Coulda done a lot of stuff. I Shoulda done even more, and I Woulda done it all but as the saying goes.....
 "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, BUT NOT EVERYTHING!" 
When the Coulda, Shoulda and Woulda's are what you miss out on, Life is what you get to enjoy!

EmJ 


1 comment: